We’re growing, and want you to be a part of it. Join our talented team and make an impact in the lives of our clients and their customers. From the people working in internal operations to our professionals in engineering and technology, the entire team provides peace of mind through its sophisticated and industry-leading access control solutions.
Current job openings
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Designing products using solid modeling/parametric design software.
- Assembling necessary drawings, bills of materials, and purchase requisitions required to process a manufacturing order, preparing arrangement drawings as required by customer specifications.
- Reviewing all project drawings for conformance with current standards and taking corrective action where required.
- Reviewing and processing change requests and change notices.
- Meeting or exceeding customer expectations and striving for continuous improvement in the daily processes of business.
- Strong detailing of fabricated parts.
Candidates must have a minimum of five years’ experience in design engineering with strong knowledge of machine shop trades and sheet metal. Advanced understanding and use of SolidWorks CAD software are required, along with broad knowledge of technical engineering, machining and fabrication. A successful candidate will have the ability to read drawings, be focused and methodical, and possess good analytical skills. The ideal candidate must enjoy working in a team environment and completing assignments independently with minimal supervision. Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
Orion ECI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.