Accessories & Add-Ons
Enhance your experience with entrance control accessories
With safety and efficiency in mind, we offer a wide variety of accessories for our SpeedLane turnstiles and other entrance control equipment. Each is compatible with the current line of Orion products, and we invite you to contact your regional sales representative for more information about integrating with your existing and future turnstile configurations.
OLMP: Orion Lane Mounting Platform
Product Overview: The Orion Lane Mounting Platform (OLMP) allows for the installation of turnstiles without the need of cutting or drilling into existing floors.
- Allows pedestals to be mounted and wired without drilling into the floor
- Securely bolted together in an interlocking fashion
- Pedestrian walkway surface is made of non-skid rubber over steel ramping
Card Drop Collection
Orion’s Card Drop Collection equipment is a digital receptacle for visitor passes or other badge or card-based methods for managing access control. It enhances user experience for both your customers and your employees by streamlining an often-time-consuming aspect of the exit process.
RLC-PB: Remote Lane Controller-Push Button
Product Overview: The Orion Remote Lane Controller-Push Button (RLC-PB) allows security personnel to remotely control the lane. This desktop controller connects to the hardwire inputs on the main control panel.
- The face plate template is customizable to layout
- Customizable functions available
- LED indicator lights notify of any alarm
- Alarm reset function allows acknowledgement of alarms
- Visitor entry function grants access to incoming visitors
- Disable lane functions open barriers to exit direction and allows free passage without alarm
- Barrier reset function recalibrates motor’s programmed hard stops and home positions by cycling power and resetting the built-in surge protection circuit
OTPS: Orion Turnstile Power Supply
Product Overview: The Orion Turnstile Power Supply is an offline switchmode power supply-battery charger system for SpeedLane turnstiles. This power supply is specifically designed for multi-output general purpose power distribution for access control, fire and equipment used in closed-circuit monitoring systems that require reliability and unmatched power.
- 250W power supply/charger with a dual rate microprocessor that restores battery sets from 4Ah to 80Ah
- Is user selectable for 20A/12V or 10A/24
- There are (8) Class 2, 2.5-amp power limited outputs
- Includes AC and system fault output relays
- Offers comprehensive fault detection and reporting including optional earth ground and battery presence
- Painted steel locking enclosure measures 14 inch x 12 inch x 4.5 inch and is 10 pounds