The Orion RLC-PB Remote Lane Controller-Push Button allows security personnel to remotely control the lane. Via a desktop controller, that connects to the hardwire inputs on the main control panel (PIO)
- The face plate template is customizable to your suite layout. You can also customize the remote lane control functions desired.
- The LED light indicates when a lane is in alarm
- Alarm reset: allows acknowledgement of alarms
- Visitor entry: grants access to incoming visitors
- Disable lane: open barriers to exit direction and allows free passage without alarm
- Barrier reset: allows recalibration of motor hard stops and home positions by cycling power and resetting the built in surge protection circuit.